All the code’s been merged and the feature works! Hurrah!
Of course, there are a few issues here and there which we will fix over the due time. This will be my last blog of the series. After this, I’ll have one blog having a list of all the work I did for GSoC. I’ll also make one more blogpost where I introduce this wonderful new feature.
This week has been a fitness week, thanks to Pokemon Go! You just can’t stop walking :)
I have filed a follow up bug, Bug 1286813. This fix will provide additional optimizations when there are multiple Action Tasks.
MozCI / Pulse Actions
All the MozCI / Pulse Actions work has been merged. TaskCluster has granted Pulse Actions additional scopes to allow it to schedule jobs to Treeherder’s
A couple of commits were merged under Bug 1284911. These commits activate new runnable TaskCluster jobs in the UI and fix a filtering issue in my main Treeherder patch. Once these were merged, the project was complete.
PR #1661 has made some substantial progress, and I’ve been successful in solving most of the issue and adding the corresponding unittest. However, we still have some performance concerns.
It might take a while before we can merge this Pull Request.
I did some work for the Bugzilla issue in this Pull Request. I need to continue this with a database call optimization.
Setting up Bugzilla has been a tough task to be honest!
College has started, and lots of new things to explore!
Like I said this is my last blogpost in the weekly series. There will be two more blogs, one having a complete list of commits to Mozilla for GSoC, and the second introducing the feature for developers.
I do hope you found my weekly blog series interesting :)