My name is Kalpesh Krishna, and I am a first year PhD in Computer Science at UMass Amherst. I recently graduated from the Electrical Engineering department at IIT Bombay.
I maintain a list of my publications and research implementations under the Research tab. To get an insight on my professional life so far, you can have a look at my CV.
I blog every now and then compiling my personal experiences. Feel free to read a bit more about me!
- Nov. 2018: presented paper on logic rules for sentiment classification at EMNLP 2018 in Brussels, Belgium (slides)
- Oct. 2018: paper on hierarchical multitask learning submitted to ICASSP 2019
- Sep. 2018: started my PhD in Computer Science at UMass Amherst
- Aug. 2018: graduated from IIT Bombay, receiving the Sharad Maloo Memorial Gold Medal
- Jul. 2018: new preprint on hierarchical multitask learning
- Jun. 2018: new blogs on grad resources, IIT Bombay CS opportunities and crowdsourcing
- Apr. 2018: presented paper on CNNs for end-to-end speech recognition at ICASSP 2018 in Calgary, Canada (poster)